Monday, May 5, 2008

~Damn Him~

Damn stupid fellow..Bloody idiot, who don't even have a little tiny pig brain in his head..Really so angry today with that kind of brainless and stupid fucker man like him...Sorry for all those rude words, but i just can't control myself now..From the first time i know him, he actually already gave me a very bad impression with all his idiot thoughts and acting..But, i just try to calm myself down and just pretend nothings happen with all his brainless act...However, since today, i really can't stand him anymore for offending me..The story start like this...When i was doing my maths homework at school during free period today, that idiot just keep on come to my place and started playing with my another friend which is sitting next to me..They were actually started tickling each other like monkey and acting foolishly(Just like an idiot)..Try think, for a people sitting beside you but you just keep on playing around with others, don't you feel this will gonna irritates the one who is doing his homework quietly??...Things get even worse especially the one who irritates you are the one who you hate the most..Right..Just like before, i just pretend like nothing happens and keep on working on my homework..As i just wanted to lift my hand and take my calculator for calculation solving, again, that idiot just took away MY calculator without my permission or even just a single "for a while plz" which i thought is a simple human manners everyone should have..But he just took it assive it belongs to him.What do i do??...I just kept staring at him with my so called EVIL eyesight, but obviously, he didn't notice that I was doing that..Right..Here comes the climax for my anger..After using my calculator, he then just throw MY calculator at my table and in front of me without saying thank you or even sorry for doing this...Hello...What animal brain does this idiot own??..Which planet is him from??...An animal like him which don't even have a little manners or IQ towards others shouldn't be living in the world..Really don't understand why this kind of idiot could still have friends,(Ps: he actually don't have many also) and which type of people can stand his attitude and be friend with him..Since this, i think i will pay no more respect and definitely no more compromise with him anymore..The next time he did something offending me again, I will burst into fire and start blasting him "KAO KAO"...We'll watch and see...STUPID Y.B.M...

No comments: