Thursday, June 19, 2008

~传说 ( Legend )~

In the quiet and cool late night, listening to my favourite artist's 'Lin You Jia' song named 传说 ( Legend )...Makes me think about many things happened for the past one and a half year in my school now...Thinking about all the frenz i've met...Suddenly noticed that, our time together will gonna end soon...As soon as only less than half-a-year...Remember we all went to camp together...Remember we went shopping,watch movies, dinners and do almost everything together...And remember all the laughters we all had together...Sigh, the more I think about that, the harder i feel...I know it might be too early for saying that now, but it all seems like just happen in a split of time....And it's so memorable in my heart just like the song I'm listening now...Legend....


No comments: