Thursday, January 1, 2009

~2009 New Year Resolution~

I know, I know, my blog really lack of updates these days...So, decided to do this new year resolutions to state out my wishes and hopes on this new year.(or merely just to make this blog alive)....

1. Grow Fatter
Look...i'm so sick of been called skinny Voon, pai kut xian, san pi pa, sao mang kai, and many many more words those Hokkien and Hakka and whatever languages used to describe me....Everybody just keep on tell me, eat more lah....Hello, FYI, I eat all 5 meals 1 day and i'm a carnivourous, which means, you can hardly find a single vegetable in my food...But, i really have no idea where did all the food nutrition went??....You know what, when i'm eating bah kut teh, i purposely chuz those pork wif extremely thick fat on it (in hokkien we say pui ba)...It's really disgusting to eat those, but i sacrifices myself just to grow at least 1 kg more on my body....However, growing even 0.5 kg had been so so so difficult for me for not absorbing all the cholesterol i ate...That's why from Form 4 till now, i still maintain my weight at 55kg.....Please.....Just let me grow fatter this year....

2. Good STPM result
This is just something can be not mention....Who wouldn't want a good STPM result??..Actually, i'm not too greedy lar...Just please at least let me get 3.0 CGPA will be enough for me...I know my own condition...I'm not a genius, so definitely won't expect to get result a genius deserves.....Very logical...

3.Have My Own Car
This is what I wanted the most.....With a car, I can go anywhere I want....With a car, i don't have to take bus anymore...With a car, I can.....Hmm....Let me think bout it first....

4.Clarify The Real Pathway I'm going
This is about what i should pursue in University....Had been doing many research during this holiday and listen to many many advices from my cousins and friends...I've been very blur about this thing since form 5 that time, and now should really come with an answer...But still progressing...

5.A Good Health
Hope to have a good health this year...i mean year 2009....My mom told me in 2009, people that are born in year of snake(chinese sure know d lar) will be having bad luck...She say we might suffer from bad health...sounds scary leh....Hehe, i know lar, i memang got abit superstitious d....Just believe first lor...who knows it might really came true leh.........Choi choi choi~

Hmm....Seems like i don't have too many wishes this year...Really can't figure out what to achieve anymore...Then just let it be 1st bah....Will think about it later...



1 comment:

yawhog said...

1.Grow Fatter
This is indirectly insulting me.I would have done it unconsciously.

2.Good STPM Result
Same goes to me.I hope i can get a good result too.

3.Have My own car
You won't say so when u own a car for certain period.

4.Clarify The Real Pathway I'm going
Sama-sama.

5.A Good Health
Hope everyone can get a good health in this year.

And last but not least.
Happy New Year Peeps !