Saturday, December 22, 2007

~First Timers~

Hihi to everyone and to myself too..Obviously this is my first post for my very own blog..If u were to ask me that,why am i writing this? Or, since when i've turn up to be a blogger? Well, i guess it would probably be the influence of my frenz around me..Bcoz, lotz of my frenz are bloggers too, and i've read most of those..Fine,u can say that i started this just to get updated or so that i could get in touch with them..i don't mind if u really say that..In fact, i feel that, it does worth it to write down..Oopss....... Should be 'type down'..(whatever, haha)..anything, any event or any incidents that happenz in my life..By the way, this is actually not new for me, as i've oso had the habit on writing a diary..i've writen down countless things that happenz to me in that small lil books....Well, i guess this is nothing different from that..it's juz that this is electronic or more advanced way on writing a journal..Hmphmm, a bit regretted now coz this late only i started a blog..OMG, i've miss out many many joyful things to be written in here.(T-T)..Haiz..Nevermind, as long as, those memory are always in my mind..Sweetzz....( ^-^)..HaHa..i guess i'll stop here for today...If not, I gonna continue typing for 3 dayz..haha, juz can't stand the excitement on me for starting a new blog...C ya....BB..

No comments: