Thursday, January 3, 2008

~Time To Start And Time To Stop~

At last, school day had started now and I've upgraded myself into an upper 6 students. Sigh..., time had gone so fast that i couldn't even accept that I'm already 20 years-old now (following chinese calendar)..In fact, many memories when I was still in lower 6 are still fresh in my mind..Everything seems like just happened yesterday..Though missing those had gone, but we, as a human being should somehow accept the reality and keep on moving towards our future. I remembered that, i've read 1 book and there is a line inside it stated:

'Those who keep on look back into their past are a weaker, but those who keep on fight towards their future are as strong as a warrior'

At first, i couldn't really understand that particular sentence, and i felt that the one who wrote this was an idiot..But now, I deeply understand that statement..And that's why i feel that I'm weak..By the way, didn't human being learn to be strong from their past..Hmmph..Really makes me figure..Alright, forget about that..Let's talk something bout my new school lifez..Frankly, I'm actually quite sad as I heard that 2 of my friends had left our school..One of it is Nicholas, the one that brings endless laughter to our class. Although I'm not very close with him in my class, but he really is the nicest person I've met. He was the one that gave me the feeling that, Kwang Hua students is not as selfish as I thought. In fact, he loves to help us, and he is also a joker..However, he only finished his lower 6 here, then changed to Inti Colledge for an American Transfered Degree..The other 1 that left is Wilson..Erm.....have nothing to talk bout him, coz I've already knew that he's gonna left soon..Anyway, just wish him good luck at TAR colledge lar..Then I'll have to continue my form 6 journey here...This is gonna be my last year for school lifez and also my last chance to improve my result...I've promise myself, not to failed in any of my subject again this year..Never Again (Hope So)...U can do it....Keep holding on(listening to that song now).....Haha....Looks like, it's time for me to start my hardwork and effort now, and also time for me to stop my 'Honey Moon' day....

No comments: