Thursday, October 30, 2008

~Farewell...Librarian..~

Haha...tired of reading books again, come blog some rubbish lor...Anyway..last few days was Librarian's MP at Prescott Hotel...Well, i have to say that this year's MP was actually better than last years want(in my point of view, no insulting please)..The place, the foods, the environment are all nice...Even their performances too....I knew some senior might feels a lil bit *erhem erhem* in their dancing part..which obviously looks like a robot =.=||...But hey, they are just so new for that and don't you all think that, it really entertain us so much mie?..I almost spit out my rice in that part...Muahaha!!...Did I just say that??..

Anyway...great applause for all the juniors and keep up the good work bah...







6A2 Librarians...Rocks..!!


Arghh...I looks dumb in this pic...Btw..I've alwiz looks dumb...haha..

Haha...FYI..I grab those photo from Ee leng d..Hope he don't mind la...

No comments: