Thursday, October 30, 2008

~High School Musical 3:Senior Year...Gotcha~

Wow...So happy today, coz finally watch the movie I bloody hunger of...High School Musical 3 Senior Year...I really gone crazy since the released of it the first day and can't even concentrate in my studies though exam is drawing near...I'm so crazy bout it that i can suddenly sing :

"High school musical...Who says we have to let it go....."

in the half way i'm reading my PA books....=.=||..

Well...special thanks for Weng kit for driving us there...Ju-yee who accompanying us eventhough she already watch it the first day of release....Li vern...looks like your curse didn't came true that day...We finally WATCH IT...MUAHAHAHAHA....Nevermind la...u can go watch with ur Teng Teng what...Muahahaha








Look what I've got here...It's High School Musical's popcorn bucket and drinks....Arghh...great marketing tactics...Just a small bucket of popcorn and drinks cost me RM 10.00...Likes it gonna be tastier with that Gabriella and Troy out the packet...Zzz...Haha..kidding...I Love them.....

Anyway...It's the last movie for it and i definitely gonna miss them...Hope they never stop...


What team? Wild Cat !! What team? Wild Cat!!

1 comment:

Choppy said...

Wild Cats! Getcha head in the game WOOOO!!